To provide the safest and most comfortable option for our customers and staff, we have implemented the following:
- We have moved our restaurant outside. No indoor seating at this time. We want to keep our customers and staff safe.
- We have streamlined our menu with the hopes of expediting orders, and keeping our food at maximum freshness.
- Customers order at the corner window by the cactus, and are given an order number, then pick-up beverages, napkins & silverware along with chips & salsa (if ordered) at the front entry door before finding a table. Once your food is ready, we will call your number for pickup at the front entry door.
- Additionally, customers can now order ONLINE!
- We will no longer be taking to-go orders over the phone
- There are 2 handwash stations, and 2 temp bathrooms, cleaned and sterilized daily.
- We need you to help us serve you and to remain viable. Please practice social distancing with folks not in your party.
- Our tables and benches will be cleared and sanitized between every seating.
- Servers will not be on the deck to take food and drink orders. Please order at the window.
To help our environment, pick-up orders will include biodegradable silverware and be packaged in corn-based compostable takeout containers.
Open Monday through Saturday from 11:30am until 8:00pm
- To keep your food fresh – we will not serve combos at this time.